Clifford G. Walters, DMD
Biography & Education
The past 25 years I have been practicing dentistry have truly been a pleasure. I find great personal satisfaction from knowing that I have made a positive difference in the lives and health of those around me.
- Undergraduate degree – Brown University, 1978
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, 1984
- Masters of Public Health – Harvard University School of Public Health, 1984
- Residency in General Dentistry – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, 1984-1985
- Residency in Dental Public Health – New York City Department of Public Health, 1985-1987